Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Me

My name is Thien-Song! If I were to choose a color, a car, and a destination that would help describe my characteristics then...I would choose a green bus headed to Colorado since I am odd, cool, and like to see new things!
I am a senior at Spring Woods High School. I was born and raised in Houston or "H-Town" as some people refer to it as. I like to spend my time at Bally's. I do not work out too much since I just run for about ten minutes and go to the next machine. I like going to the movies and cheating them; usually paying for one and end up watching two while carrying chips and water from home.
I want to become a pharmacist and plan on going to school in Houston. I am not organized in any way and tend to lose things often. My one goal this year is to not pay for a replacement of a book since i "lost" it.

No comments: